Your January 2021 online fitness and wellbeing challenge is here and it’s exactly what you’ve been looking for.
I’ve combined 3 key elements which, I feel, after the events of 2020 are more relevant than ever;
- self care (movement & mindfulness),
- creating meaningful connections through community and,
- appreciating and working with mother nature.
When you were forced to ‘slow down’ during lockdown did you quickly realise how busy your life was and how little time you spent looking after yourself?
Did you think nothing of spending money on ‘things’ but when it came to your physical fitness, mental health and wellbeing you were falling short?
This is your opportunity to put some time aside everyday for you. Together we will create a daily ‘you time’ routine which will see you moving more, getting outdoors and thinking about where you are in your life and where you want to be.
This 28-day fitness and wellbeing programme is accessed easily through your phone, tablet or laptop and includes;
- 3 x 30 – 45 minute workouts per week that you can fit in around your lifestyle, suitable for all abilities** and can be easily progressed or regressed to work for you.
- daily journaling prompts to help you explore your inner and outer self – where you are and where you want to go.
- weekly check in’s with an emphasis on gratitude.
- access to a private Whatsapp group where you can access peer support and share experiences
- on hand support and accountability from me via TrueCoach* and Whatsapp.
With loneliness reaching record levels I really want us to use this opportunity to pull together and support each other – let’s be open to chat and lift each other up. The person who completes the most workouts and task throughout the month will be crowned the challenge winner – in a tie break situation it will come down to community engagement.
The winner will not only feel like a queen, but receive a lovely discount on a 12 week personalised plan.
Ideally you will have access to some dumbbells a kettlebell and some resistance bands but, if not, house hold items will suffice. Please contact me if you would like any advice on that front.
I’m ready – sign me up!
Take this challenge for just £40. Payment details will be emailed to you after you have expressed your interest.
The challenge starts on Monday January 4th 2021 – ends January 31st 2021.
You must secure*** your place before Friday, January 1st 2021 – so be quick!
To register your interest email Rebecca_pt@hotmail.com or DM me with your email address.
With some support, structure and accountability you can put some really beneficial practices in place that can set you up for the long term. I look forward to working with you.
*TrueCoach is an online platform with an easy to use app that will home this workout plan.
**You will be asked to complete a PAR-Q to check you are safe to exercise. If you have any injuries / are pregnant / postnatal please contact me to discuss whether this challenge is suitable for you.
***Your place is only secure once payment has been received.