As a Mami of two, exercising safely & effectively post baby is I’m very passionate about. I don’t think the support we women get during or after pregnancy is good enough, so it’s important for me to be able to play my part in improving that.
As a new mother, it’s not always easy to find time for yourself but when you do, the main aims of your initial postpartum workouts should be to;
- re-tone the pelvic floor to reduce risk of stress incontinence,
- re-tone abdominal muscles to increase strength and enable them to support the spine,
- correct / regain good posture,
- enhance self confidence & enjoy doing something for yourself.
Online training gives you;
- the opportunity to explore your postpartum goals, understand why they are important to you and come up with a suitable plan to support that,
- the flexibility to exercise around you and your baby,
- the structure to workout effectively,
- the ability to track your own progress,
- prompts and tools to help you practice self care even when you feel you have no time,
- a chance to challenge any limiting beliefs and support a growth mindset.
The postpartum 1-2-1 online coaching package includes;
- A 12-week training (and wellbeing) plan, revised monthly, tailored to you and your requirements.
- Food diary analysis (if requested) and nutritional guidelines
- Weekly check ins via the app.
- Regular contact via message / voice notes.
- 1 hour a month in person / zoom personal training session and catch up.
- Access to The Twenty Minute Club (when suitable)
Price: £297 (or £99 per month x 3)
You can book a FREE, no obligation consultation with me by dropping me a message below.
I look forward to hearing from you.